There are a lot of flat irons out there, and some have some of them come with a hefty price tag. Well some of us can’t or don’t want to spend a ton of money on a hair straightener. Thanks to Perfectwo’s Professional Flat Iron, we don’t have to.
Some Features Of Perfectwos’s Flat Iron
- You can buy this hair straightener without breaking the bank.
- The flat iron will shut itself off after an hour of no use.
- There are 5 different temperature settings within 260 to 410 F.
- Tourmaline and ceramic materials are integrated to create the heating plates on this model. These technology behind these materials will leave your hair smooth and frizz free.
- This flat iron distributes heat evenly so that your hair straightens with one pass through.
- With an easy to grip handle and lightweight design, you can style your hair without your hands and arms getting tired.
- The curved edges of the heating plates and barrel allow for endless styling options without creasing your hair.
- This flat iron does not look cheap with its sophisticated design and modern display.
- You can get your styling routine done faster since this flat iron heats up quickly.
Why You Should Consider This Hair Straightener
Perfectwo understands that not everyone has a lot of extra money to spend on a flat iron, so they made a well performing model that everyone can afford. This flat iron actually out performs some of its more expensive competitors with more heat settings and technology.
Every inch of this flat iron’s lightweight design has you in mind. The handle is made to fit your hand for more control and better mobility. And the rounded edges of the barrel not only let you straighten your hair, but also allow you to add curls and waves to your style.
Just because this flat iron is inexpensive does not mean that it is not as good for your hair. This flat iron uses tourmaline and ceramic technologies to efficiently straighten your hair while preventing it from getting fried. Instead, it will leave your hair silky and soft. These technologies also prevent your hair from sticking to the plates, so no more pulled hair!
Since this straightener has 5 different temperature options, it can be used with any hair type with the best control for your styling needs.
Things You Should Know
- This model does not have the 360 swiveling cord, so it may get in your way.
- If you want to use this flat iron with a different voltage, you must get an adapter.
- The power button is located in a place that may accidentally get pressed while styling causing the straightener to turn off when you are using it.
If you do not have much to spend on a flat iron but still want a quality product, then you should try Perfectwo’s Flat Iron.
More Inexpensive Options
The 1st Runner Up
The Instant Heat Straightener by Conair is another great and affordable flat iron that comes in right behind the Perfectwo. You can expect the same functionality as many more expensive options.
- You are loaded with options with 25 different heat settings that peak at 400 F.
- This flat iron will get up to heat in 30 seconds.
- There is a turbo heat option to quickly add a temperature boost to perfect your style.
- Using ceramic technology, this straightener heats evenly and maintains a consistent temperature for more effective styling with less damage.
- You an use this flat iron all around the world with its dual voltage capabilities.
- The plates are 2 inches wide, which can make some styles harder to achieve.
- It is easy to accidentally change the heat setting while using the flat flat iron.
The 2nd Runner Up
The Hair Straightener by VAV is another inexpensive contender. VAV has created a simple flat iron that gets the job done.
- This hair straightener gets to its max temperature of 410 F in less than a minute.
- The one inch plates make it easy to style bangs and shorter hair, as well as, style longer hair.
- Tourmaline and ceramic technologies work together to make your hair shiny, frizz free, and soft to the touch.
- This model comes with two hair clips for holding your hair while you style.
- The 6 foot cord allows you to move more freely.
- You cannot adjust the temperature at all, it stays at 410 F.
- The design is not the most comfortable for your hands.
- Its appearance is not very appealing.
The 3rd Runner Up
Berta’s Digital Flat Iron has a flattering design that doesn’t give away its lower price. Once you see this straightener in action you will not believe that it costs a fraction of some of its competitors.
- You can select the temperature between 284 and 446 F depending on what is best for your hair type and desired style.
- The one inch plates allow you to have more control over your style.
- There is an automatic shutoff function in case you forget.
- Using the latest technologies, this model will keep your hair healthy as it straightens your hair.
- There is not a dual voltage option for this flat iron.
- The lowest temperature may still be too hot for thin and fine hair types.
The Bottom Line
You do not have to spend a fortune to get the results that you want. In fact, you can get your desired results with the same functionality as some top dollar brands. Test it for yourself with Perfectwo’s Professional Flat Iron and save some money. Don’t let less cost make you think it provides less functionality. If you have ever used any of these flat irons, tell us your opinions and how they worked for you and your style.